This week’s interview is with K. Renee, Author of Dirty Love Series
1. Have you ever written something that made you upset?
Writing the end of Wayward Temptation was the one thing that has made me cry while writing. I pretty much broke my own heart in the process of that book.
2. Who is your favorite character that you have written?
Stavros. He's coming up in my Sinners series. He's a crazy asshole, that I can't help but love.
3. If you could write a book based on one character from television, books, or someone you meet while developing your author career who would it be and what type of story would you write?
Dean Winchester. I love his character and I could only imagine the type of story he would want written about himself. It would probably be a dirty book with lots of drama.
4. What is the worst/hardest question that you as an author have been asked during an interview?
I haven't had a hard or bad question really asked since I started. They've all been pretty tame and easy to answer.
5. Share your links with us: